Quickie Kit jerk-off kit - oral whenever you want it - includes 3 free cock rings

or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.98 AUD fortnightly with More info


Description

Welcome to the Quickie Kit. Sounds simple eh? Quickie. Kit. Nothing I can’t whack out myself with a bit of lube and some concentration. 

*WRONG*

Sometimes the things that seem simple are the things that deliver a whole lot more than you expect. These kits are only available in limited quantities, and once they come in, they sell quick – so DON’T waste time.

There’s no delicate way for us to describe this toy. Yes it could be used by couples, but really this thing is designed for flying solo (and really – only YOU know how to do it properly).

The Quickie Kit sets you up for rock hard fun! The jerk off kit includes the hand ‘tool stroker’ made from a body safe, incredibly soft, and realistic elastomer.

Squirt your favourite lube inside and slide into the hand tool’s snug grip and then experience the multi-textured chambers inside creating a crazy variety of sensations. 

The no-slip external grip keeps everything under control. Use the included donut/cock rings (not 1 – not 2, but 3) at the base or around your shaft to build and hold the pressure. 

Just in case you think one cock ring isn’t enough, we include two. But some don’t think that two is enough, so as a bonus, we include THREE  at no extra charge – now let’s see how long your Saturday night will last.

Lube it. Stroke it. Love it.

Specifications

4.5 inches/11 cm long (get out a measuring tape and I’m sure you’ll agree that is where your interest lies…) x 2 inches/50mm width – perfect for 90% of guys – and if you’re in the other 10%, frankly you’re probably busy elsewhere!